Ignorance Is (Not) Bliss

choose173x115The testimony section of each Health Tip is a place where I can share some of the letters I have received. These testimonies are always such an inspiration to me and I hope also to you. I read every one of them. If you have something to share regarding how your health has improved on the Hallelujah Diet I would sure appreciate your sharing it with me so that I can share it with all our Health Tip readers. Send your testimony by clicking here! “Dear George, You are such an inspiration to all of us who follow the Hallelujah Diet. I read them regularly and would really miss them if you were to stop writing them. You are such a wonderful example of how healthy a person can be at age 80 because they have consumed a healthy diet and lived an active lifestyle.
I too follow the Hallelujah Diet even though there are temptations to cheat all around me. I have found that the motivation for me to stick with the diet is how alive I feel when I eat the live foods and how listless and sick I feel when I eat mostly dead foods. So my focus is ‘JUST DO IT’!
I made a list of things that have happened to me since starting on the Hallelujah Diet:
  • I have lost 57 pounds – dropped from 205 pounds to 148 pounds
  • I feel healthy and alive instead of sick and depressed
  • I have more energy and stamina
  • I heal quicker
  • I sleep better
  • I am calmer and have more peace
  • I don’t overeat
  • I have body warmth instead of always feeling cold
  • My house is more organized
I could go on, but I know you have heard all these good things happening to so many people after they changed their diet to the Hallelujah Diet. I just want to say thank you! And regarding your retiring, whatever you decide, just remember that George and Rhonda Malkmus will always be synonymous with the Hallelujah Diet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment